Monday, March 3, 2008

Writing new content - keeping me busy

I've been writing, writing, writing...
That's what happens when you take a few days off. My goal is to have 40 pages of quality content on The Pokerkeep by the end of March. Right now I have 21 pages online and 4 more ready to upload. That means I need 15 more by month's end. It doesn't sound like much does it? The problem is, I have to be in the mood to do the research. Since I'm mostly writing Poker Room Reviews at the moment, it's all about the research. Today, in 5 hours, I wrote 2 complete reviews and picked out some screen shots for a few rooms I've already covered. If I can do that every 2 days, I'll make my quota.

I also have a newsletter due out. Haven't even started it yet... but I do have the rough draft worked out in my mind. It won't take long to set it up and fine tune it. A subscribe link is available on my home page.

There are no new developments to report about PokerDream. The site is back online, not many playing, no word from support... I blacklisted them and removed their banners and links.

My good friend, poker pro and author, Sam O'Connor has just submitted his latest poker strategy article. This month he discusses Trapping and Avoiding Traps.

VC Poker has two awesome bonus offers running at the moment. They're offering $35 FREE, no catch, to new depositing players. For those who prefer to pick up bigger bonus money, VC Poker has a 300% new player welcome bonus. More details are posted on my home page - right hand column. I have to tell you, this is one of the most generous bonus offers I've ever seen.

No comments: